Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 97: YO SOY BATMANNNNN!

Well, I got sick again... But this time it is just a small throat thing... I am now speaking like batman... It was very interesting to give a 15-minute talk yesterday at church... So that was fun, but it all worked out.

But this week was a good week. I have learned that we need to make sure our area is an example for the others. We talked about that in the leadership meeting that we had this last week. And so we had to go to Oaxaca on Wednesday, which was fun! I also did exchanges with some other elders in the zone because they were having some troubles but we got it worked out and so we are hoping that it stays good!

Well, that was basically the whole week, it went by kinda fast so I hope that this next week I can get a lot more done in my area! But I'll actually be here this week so that will be good!

Bye!!!
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment