Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 101: Well.... Really slow internet, so I don't know if the pictures will work...

Well, it looks like they loaded so we will assume that it worked. But, the pictures are of divisions, we found a TINY bathroom in Matias Romero that is basically for Nursery. But it was funny so we took a picture. We also ate pizza. The other fun thing we did was go to Comitancillo. It is a little tiny brach like an hour away that is part of our area to help them get ready for a missionary activity! It was really fun and went really well! We only had like 7 show up but that is the whole Relief Society! They also gave us a reference so that is good!!!

Anyway, this week was good! We have been trying to find new people but has been a bit difficult. We have a few investigators progressing, but I want to leave this area a lot better than I found it so I am gonna keep pushing till the end!

Well, I don't have much more to say cuz I'll be able to say it in person soon... Lol, well see Y'all soon!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca







No comments:

Post a Comment