Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE!!!

Well first off we are fine. This one hit puebla so Puebla and Mexico City got hit hard, and us in Huajuapan, being one of the bigger cities closest to Puebla also got hit pretty hard. Some houses fell down completely. A lot had parts that fell. My house and the other missionaries house has cracks, but it's all good, small cracks are just decorations! But when it happened I was in the other house of the missionaries because we had started divisions and we were planning and I was like FREAK!!! EARTHQUAKE! AND WE ARE ON THE 3RD STORY! And so I ran down those stairs VERY quick. It was strong here. I was with Elder Ellsworth and he had a hard time running because we were on the 3rd floor trying to get down, and he could feel the ground moving out of place under his feet. But the house didn't fall so we are fine. We got to the street and it kept quaking, but then it stopped and we found the other missionaries and did some service, and tried writing yesterday but we were COMPLETELY full of appointments. So I hope that no one was worried. I mean, I'm sure y'all all knew that I'm safe as a missionary and well even though it hit Puebla, the only part of Oaxaca where there was damage was here in Huajuapan. But I don't think anyone died here. Many fainted, but they are all fine! Lots of service opportunities now!!!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

1 comment:

  1. We are so relieved to hear that you are OK. Déjame saber si podemos ayudar desde aquí.

    ReplyDelete