Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 75: One interesting week....

So this week has been a lot of well a lot of stuff and I have a few pictures first!
(Sorry none of earthquakes, no damage in huajuapan)

30 - (the last 2 digits of the picture number) RAINBOW! It was cool, and super huge so I took a picture of part of it!





































31 - Mac and cheese! But homemade! Super tasty!

39 - Hot chocolate with the companion

41 - My comp's first tlayuda!



































46 - When you ask your comp to take a picture of you and this is what shows up on your camera

48 & 59- I bought a flag! But I wanted a bigger one.... Also my comp didn't realize it was in black and white...

So, back to the serious stuff. This week has been a rough week for many people. With hurricanes and earthquakes and fires, one may think where is God in all of this destruction? Some people will say that he is not anywhere to be found, but I can testify that amist all of the darkness that we can see, there is a light. And there are miracles that are plain and clear to anyone who goes towards the light of Christ. If we trust in the Lord with all our heart, He will lead us to what we need to do, and we will be able to help others and ourselves if we just follow His teachings. I know that if we try our best, God will always confort us and we will always be able to make it back to Him. I hope the best for everyone out there and I want y'all to know that even though Mexican Independance day is coming up and I've got some hardcore Mexican pride going on, I'm not forgetting about the US and I am praying that everything goes well for everyone with all of the disasters that we have been seeing.

Keep up the good attitudes!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca





No comments:

Post a Comment