Monday, June 20, 2016

So... I got sick

Yeah, it was bound to happen. Saturday morning I got sick. So Saturday and Sunday we were stuck inside the house besides church and one lesson on Sunday, because I couldn't do anything on Saturday and Sunday I thought I could but then realized I couldn't XD

But anyway I took some meds and I'm  (basically) as good as new now! Because we had to buy the medicine, we ran out of money... But we'll get reimbursed for it and so it's all good except the ATM's are all out of cash so we are just scraping by for now. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh and the one photo this week is only of the best district on the best zone on the best mission in the WORLD!

Oh and the one photo this week is only of the best district on the best zone on the best mission in the WORLD!
Anyways, Tuesday after our weekly district meeting, the zone leaders came to this week and all day Tuesday we had Elder Peterson as the third member of our companionship. I'm grateful that my CCM trio got me used to being in a trio and so that wasn't bad at all. It was actually really fun! And we found a new investigator who is really cool! She has a lot of questions but it is hard to find a time when she is not busy...

But Wednesday we also found a family so we got 3 new investigators! While we are able to find new investigators fairly often, it is really hard to get them to progress... But they are cool because they met with the Sister missionaries a year ago when there were sisters here. Now in the entire coast there are none. Because there are just less missionaries now.

Thursday was good because Estrella talked to her parents about baptism and they said yes, so now we are just working out a date with them!

Friday was good because we had a really good lesson with Rolando, one of our investigators that we are trying to get to progress more. He's been to church but only once. He just needs to recognize that God will help him if he lets him in. But that lesson was partly really good because we had the Elder's quorum president with us, which it is really hard to get members to come with us to lessons here, I'm not sure why, well partly is because there are not a lot of active members in the first place, but we are working with what we've got.

So Saturday we had a big day planned but my stomach disagreed with those plans at about midnight. So after doctors and medicine and a lot of laying in bed Saturday finally ended, it only was maybe the longest day of my life. Just kidding! Mostly...

But Sunday was at least decent because Estrella came to church and we had a lesson with one of the members. After that I felt like I couldn't do anything else so we went home, but today I feel a lot better! So no need for anyone to worry!

Because I've been sick and felt kinda burdened I really felt this scripture helped me this week, so keep it in mind! The Lord may not take away your burdens immediately but he will always help you through them!

"And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord." Mosiah 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment