Monday, June 27, 2016

Fun week!

This week was the first where we were able to work every day, for the whole day. No meeting with other missionaries or sicknesses or anything of the sort and it was a great week!





For the pictures, two are of different creations that someone that lives with a less active makes in his free time from the fruit that there is also a picture of. It looks like a nut. OH! And the animal that I couldn't figure out what is was is a Tejón or a BADGER. I want one after the mission.

So Monday we had an AWESOME Fhe with some less actives and 2 of their kids want to get baptized! After we watched a really old church video we had a little testimony meeting and it was super spiritual.

So because today is the first day of the next transfer I don't have my old planner with me so the other stuff will not be assigned to specific days.

We have really been trying to get our goal of 10 lessons with a member present by bringing along the few members we have to lessons and we got 8 this week which is close but not quite.

Also there was just a little earthquake while I was writing this.. FUN! Super small though.

But we were able to get a lot of new investigators this week with baptismal dates from less active families and members who haven't had their kids baptized yet...

But besides that this week wasn't too terribly different or exciting.  Blockades are getting a bit out of control, but I find comfort in the scriptures and in my patriarchal blessing. And the scripture that really helped me this week was Helaman 10:5, it's the Lord's promise to Nephi but it applies to us all! Well it is the goal..

 5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.


Always try to line your will with the Lord's! Because then everything you want to happen will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment