Saturday, March 25, 2017

Week 51: One more week, SUPER FAST!

Well, this week went SUPER FAST!!! I feel like it was like 2 days at most! But I am starting to get a hang of the office work around here which is good! But because I didn't have any pictures this week, I'll send something fun that my Mom sent me! It is a Mad Libs thing, missionary version. So if anyone else has any other question feel free to ask!

Missionary Mad Libs

  • The craziest members of the ward are the Martinez Family (in my old ward, still don't know a lot of people in the ward here..) and that’s because they are super hilarious!!!
  • One of my prayers was answered when last week ended rough, so I prayed that this week we would be able to find more people, and it worked!
  • How's Trump doing? is the funniest thing an investigator has said to me.
  • An investigator I would love to keep in contact with is Paco because He is a super cool kid, and was my first baptism, as well as his whole family is super awesome!
  • Chaka chaka (wash clothes in a bucket with a stick) is something I know how to do now, that I never thought I would.
  • James the Rapper would sing this rap about Iowa: (I have no idea... Maybe ask someone in Iowa... But this is something about Oaxaca... But I also don't know who James the Rapper is... Also forgive me because my rapping skills are not the best, I am not a rapper.)
Oaxaca Mexico, it´s a whole new world,
Especially as a missionary, getting all the referrals,
The food is great, and the people are too,
I love Oaxaca, how about you!?
  • I feel best on my mission when I can see people really changing their lives for the best!
  • Remember that I am a servant of God, is what I do to lift myself when I’m feeling down.
  • TLAYUDAS is my favorite new food I’ve tried.
  • Investigators would say this about me: Wow, he's tall.


Well, besides that my week was a very good week! We have been able to find a lot more investigators and even some new ones! We have started to see some people progress a lot! Now we just need to help them take their next step to make it back to God, which is baptism! And we are trying to help get them excited to do it! :D

But for all y'all out there, I hope y'all have a great week and an absolutely WONDERFUL GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS RIGHT AFTER!!!! EVEN BETTER!!!!

---------
Elder Loosle
Secretario de Misión
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment