Saturday, April 22, 2017

Week 55: Well, whoops...

Forgot to email last week.. Sorry about that, just went passed me. But that is ok! Up and running again!

So anyway, I realized I need to take more pictures so that I can send them to y'all. But anyway... These last two weeks have been a bit stressful with changes and a large mission history that I need to write, but I have finished most of the stuff that I needed to and so that is good! Also I got super sick over the last 2 weeks. First I had a fever last week, then I got better but now I have an infection thing in my throat. But I just went to the doctor so that is ok. I got some medicine and I am starting to feel better.

But this week has been a bit hectic preparing for all the changes that we have and all of the other things that will be happening. But the good news is we will have a baptism pretty soon of a SUPER AWESOME investigator that we have! She went to EFY, she is only 14 but she really understands a lot and really wants to be better and help her mom out. Her mom is also listening to us, but she can't read or write so it is a bit harder to understand for her, but she is also really excited too.

But that is about it this week, I hope y'all are doing great!!!! Keep on keeping on!

--------
Elder Loosle
Secretario de Misión
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment