Sunday, June 18, 2017

Week 62: Ok, so I don't have a lot of time...

Well today we have a bunch of stuff planned so writing time kinda got shortened.... But that doesn't mean I don't care about y'all, it just means President wants do to a bunch of stuff and it is my comps birthday so we have loads of plans XD

Also, no pictures because my camera got stolen.... By the sister missionaries XD They were using my camera and then never gave it back to me because they accidentally put it in their bag... But that is Ok, they will give it back to me tomorrow...

But this week has overall been good! I have been trying to focus on what I can do to keep getting better, and well I learned last night in a FHE that we had, that you need to really put time into the people that you are with, whoever they be so that you can really be their friends and help them while they help you!

But for now, that is all, I may send another email later with more stuff but yeah, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment