Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 84: Adiós Elder Johnson.... :(

Well, good news and bad news. Good news is that I get to stay in Huajuapan! But Elder Johnson left for the city of Oaxaca. We had a lot of fun as companions so it was a bit sad, but I know that he'll do great in his mission. And I'll be able to hold up the strength out here in Huajuapan de Leon!

I am now with Elder Jímenez, he's from the North, and I kind of knew him before being his companion right now, thanks to my time in the office XD But, he likes to work hard and so we will have lots of fun too.

Anyways, this last week we were able to find a lot of new investigators and we have been starting to receive a lot of referrals! I know that this branch here has a lot of members that want to help, they just sometimes feel nervous or don't know how. So we are here to show them! So also if any of you ever feel like you know someone that is having a hard time in their life, send them a message and tell them that you are thinking about them and that God loves them. Also that there are 2 missionaries that are literally just here to help people that want to talk to them to help them feel a bit better! Because as missionaries we are just here to help 24/7! So let us know so that we can help!

Sorry about no pictures.... We didn't have lots of cool things happen this week... I mean we found a scorpion under Johnson's bed, but to be honest, stuff like that is kinda becoming normal to me...

Bye!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment