Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 83: Well, this week was rough....

Not a lot happened this week, because we had a milti-zone conference with a member of the 70! So we had to go down to Oaxaca the day before, so we had to spend a lot of time traveling in windy Oaxacan roads.... I don't enjoy it much because I mean I kinda wanted to be doing some missionary work instead of traveling for hours both days, but it turned out good. The meeting with Elder Valenzuela was just amazing. I learned a lot! And especially yesterday with fast sunday I realized that there are a lot of things as a missionary and as a person that I can improve at. I mean I know that what I have done is definitly acceptable for the Lord, but He also wants us to continually strive to be better and better! I mean after all, we do have the mandate to "Be ye therefor perfect, even as I, or your Father in Heaven is perfect." I may have quoted that bad... If I did I am sorry... I am trying to memorize more scriptures, but I haven't made it to 3rd Nephi yet....

Also, if I do not send an email next week it is because it is transfers and I left to an area far far away, but I'll then write at least a bit on Tuesday! So, I hope y'all have a great time! (sorry for no pics, can't find my adapter.... DX)

No comments:

Post a Comment