Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Week 86: Happy Thanksgiving! Well, belated...

Well, my Thanksgiving was probably a lot less cool than y'all's but the good news is that on Sunday we had a baptism! I mean I baptised her, but IDK why because she is a 8 year old girl who is the daughter of members. Well her mom is a member and her parents are separated, so there isn't anyone with the priesthood in her house. But it was fun. Also, church was very interesting on Sunday. But we weren't able to get many investigators to church. But this week we will do A LOT to get more investigators and to get A LOT to church. We have big plans.

Speaking of big plans that is one of the pictures! Well it says PONTE LAS PILAS!!! Which is a saying that I like, it means like GET PUMPED! Or something like that. I like it because I like to help people get excited to share the gospel and help us out a bit!

But, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I will!


---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment