Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 82: WOW! That went by quick!

Well... That week went by way quicker than last week! Probably because I haven't been sick!!

But this week we have few photos. We got a picture at the church of some members with us. I mean it is not the whole ward, just some converts, members, and investigators. But it was a fun day at church!

This week we planned a ward activity, which, while we only had about 20 people show up, it did turn out really well! We had more food than we could handle but that was ok! On Sunday I gave a talk, using the articles of faith as my base, showing how really we can show all people what we believe and we can share and help all people!

This Wednesday we will have another zone meeting, but this time it will be a Mission Tour with Elder Valenzuela, of the seventy! So it will be super fun!

I hope that all of y'all are doing well!
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment