Thursday, October 19, 2017

Week 80: Multi-Zone Conference was great!

Well so on Friday we had a Multi-Zone Conference with all of the missionaries within 3 hours of the city! So we had to travel Thursday night for the conference on Friday. And so that is what the pictures are of. One is of eating pizza in Little Caesar's on Thursday night, and the other is that is without people is a night picture of the temple. I like the temple at night, it is nice and calm, like any other time, but it always leaves me with a wonderful peace, even just seeing it.

Anyways, in the conference I learned of a lot of things that I can be doing much better. I remembered that we should be getting back home, dead tired, with broken shoes. We need to preach the gospel until everyone has heard it because that is all we are doing right now. And so we set a goal to find 2 families on Saturday, and at almost 9 o'clock, we found the second one! It goes to show when we trust Heavenly Father, He will help us complete our goals, as long as they are righteous.

So, with that, I hope all y'all are doing great! Till next week!
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca






No comments:

Post a Comment