Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 79: Well spanish tongue twisters are fun...

So, first things first, with the pictures, two are of my flag we put up on the wall! It like fills up the entire wall! XD
























The other one is a spanish tongue twister. parangaricutirimicuaro. Basically supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But in English I like it better.

 

And the last picture is from a party this morning that we had because it was Elder Ellsworth's Birthday! So we had one party and tonight we'll have another!!!

Anyways, but with the mission. Elder Johnson has been getting really a lot better with his spanish so that has made me a lot more exited to keep helping him! In no time at all he'll be fluent! But this last week has been kinda hard because we haven't been able to find many new investigators. But we do have some baptismal dates coming up very soon so I am exited. I know that he will be able to be a great missionary very soon, so in these next few weeks I am commiting myself to continue helping him so afterwards he'll be able to help his next companion, whoever it is. I know that God has put us where we are so that we can grow but also to help ALL of the people around us. He knows us, and knows our potential. He knows the times that we need what we need and so He will always be there at those times. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and I will keep sharing that truth until the last breath leaves my mouth. Without Him we are nothing, but when we use the atonement of His Son, we will become just like Him. And that I can promise y'all. I hope y'all know that I am loving it out here and I can't be more happy to be here. And that I hope the best for each and everyone of you out there.
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment