Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 78: AND HE SCREAMS PAST 3RD!!!

Well on Friday, it is the 18 month mark of my mission and... wow... The sister missionary that was in my district in the CCM, Hermana Aden goes home on Wednesday... It is weird thinking about that. But it is cool. I know I've still got a long time out here to go. (Ok, I know it isn't that long, but I don't want to think about going home for a while because I like it out here. Yes, home is fun too but it is different.)

Anyways... Sorry no pictures. We played POOL!!! Like Billiards! And it was AWESOME! Getting home I need to practice more ..... I still won a few times but I am not anywhere NEAR where I was. We will probably go again in a few weeks and so I can keep practicing.

But on a more spiritual note... General Conference was AMAZING!!! I hope you all saw it and if you didn't, well I'll leave that as homework. I really liked Elder Neil L. Anderson's closing talk, about the importance of General Conference. It was sad that President Monson wasn't able to attend, also the passing of Elder Robert D. Hales, but I really loved the words Elder Neil L. Anderson shared of what Elder Hales was to share. If we use our faith, we literally are preparing ourselves to meet God, and I can promise you all that if we keep on trying, even though our perfection is still in a pending proscess, we will make it to that great day where we will be able to stand happily in the prescense of God once again.

Sorry about the short email, but I hope everyone is having a great time!!!
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment