Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Week 88: Well... REALLY LATE LETTER... :P

Well, today we were waiting for like 2 hours to get some metal bed frames... We actually just got them, and then came really quick here to finish our writing. So that was sad. But besides that, it was a fun Pday! We made some stuffed gingerbread men plush thingies! There is a picture of one that I got to keep! We made a lot of small ones for kids as a service project! And we got to make a bigger one for each of us!

The other pictures of a field that we played on today, we left SUPER early to play so that there would not be anyone there and we wouldn't get burned, and it was FREEZING. But fun. And the last is of some keychains that I bought while I was in downtown Oaxaca last week for the zone conference. If you want to ask why the pineapple and the mango, well ask a return missionary that served in Mexico.

But this week we had a zone conference that was really good! We talked about realistic goals, and I realized that we need to always keep in mind the end. And also how we can use the members to help us. I learned a lot and afterward


, I had an interview with President, and he gave me permission to go to the temple with my first convert! His name is Paco, and while he is only a teenager still, he is going to the temple every 2 months to do baptisms for the dead! And so I think President wants me to finish my mission here in Huajuapan which would be fine with me. But if not, we will know next week! :D

Anyways, I hope that you all have a great week and are SUPER EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS LIKE I AM! Just always remember the reason for the season! Let's put more focus on our Savior and how we can help others, instead of what they can give to us! :)

Till next week! :)
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

1 comment:

  1. I haven't commented on your posts but I want you to know that I have read EVERY ONE of them.........at least I'm pretty sure I did. Anyway, you make me want to visit Oaxaca and be a missionary. What a cool adventure. Also, I love watching someone that I knew as a boy become such a wonderful missionary and man. That is the BEST PART!!!! Take care and congratulations on a mission that is almost at its completion and done so well. Merry Christmas and lot of love..... Sis. Gee

    ReplyDelete