Friday, December 22, 2017

Week 89: Well... Adiós Huajuapan, Hello JUCHITÁN!

So, I had transferred. I am very happy that my companion has made Christmas plans! And we have the Christmas activity on this coming Saturday so that will be fun!!! But I am tired because I have traveled 9 hours on Oaxacan roads in the last 2 days so I think I will sleep well tonight. It is weird being a missionary just all of the sudden picking up all your stuff and leaving to another place, living with people you have never met, and just leaving any friends you have made behind. But, it is ok, because I have gotten used to it now and I know it will not be terribly long before I see them again.

But, I am SUPER EXCITED for Christmas! In the Istmo there is not a lot of Christmassy stuff, but that doesn't mean that I can't be excited and happy about it! So, I will do everything I can to help everyone get excited!

Next week I'll have more time and pictures because I will be on my normal schedule and not just finishing a terrible bus ride. Well, actually the ride in the suburban from Huajuapan to Oaxaca was a lot worse than from Oaxaca to Juchitán because on the first I got thrown up on...  Elder Ellsworth was sick starting Sunday morning, so he threw up at church and then on the ride to Oaxaca... I hope he made it to the coast ok...

But I hope y'all are having a great day and doing everything that you need to!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment