Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 26: I have a small problem......

TEAM GRINGO!
my district at the BEACH!

Well, anyone who is wondering what my problem is for the subject line, you'll have to wait a second. BECAUSE FIRST IS PHOTOS!

One picture is of my district at the BEACH! We are underneath an umbrella and it is 4 Sister missionaries and 2 Elders and one of them is me. The other is my companion, Elder Velazquez. The Hermanas are Hermana Perdue(above the other Sisters), and (from left to right) Hermana Paz, Hermana Salgado, and Hermana Ascencion. The companions are Hermana Paz/Hermana Salgado and Hermana Perdue with Hermana Ascencion.
picture of me with a bunch of elders,

One picture of the beach from the zone activity.

One picture of me with a bunch of elders, (from left to right) Elder Velazquez(my companion) Elder Robbins(above and American), Elder SeaƱez(my trainer, and zone Leader right now, with his backpack) and Elder Castro.







"Education is the way on the right"
and the scripture that says,
"I am the way, the light, and the truth.
No one cometh to the Father, but through me." 


One photo of 2 signs right next to each other in Spanish, well 2 things painted on the wall. Translated it says, "Education is the way on the right" and the scripture that says, "I am the way, the light, and the truth. No one cometh to the Father, but through me." I am sorry if that is not how the scripture in John 14:6 is in English because I literally just did a rough translation. But I thought it was funny because there are only 2 ways, Jesus and the way of the world.... Just kidding! Education is GREAT!




desert

Also, there is one photo of some insects that were a desert to one of my lunches! YUM! Thanks to Brother Brady, I fear no insects going into my stomach!













picture of me with a really weird tie

Ok, this picture of me with a really weird tie is what I found in a package that my family sent me. I used that tie for General Conference! I am very glad to have my family, exactly how they are in every weird way that they are. :) (But the question that is haunting me is what strange thing will come in my next package...) (And where in the world do you find that tie?)



















Ok, the other photo is of a party we had for Elder Castro for his BIRTHDAY! We got CAKE! And it was fun.

And the last photo is TEAM GRINGO! Or team American! Because we got to watch conference all by ourselves in ENGLISH! I didn't know  that is a rule of the mission you need to watch conference in your language.


And that last photo leads into my problem. No, it doesn't have to do with the girls there, it is the fact that we tried to speak English AND OUR ENGLISH WAS REALLY BAD.... Thanks to the fact that I haven't spoken much English I have a hard time speaking it. I understand it perfectly but I was trying to speak English with my companion to help his English and it is really hard for me to only speak English. So I'm apologizing in advance for the phone calls my family will have to suffer through....
But this week was really good, but I don't have much more time so I gtg! I was reading Mormon 1 and it is really interesting to see all the things that Mormon went through at such a young age....
But until next week and to all of you, look back on General Conference because it was REALLY AWESOME!







No comments:

Post a Comment