Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 41: Well, looks like we are going to start knocking doors!

Ok, well not start knocking doors, because we have been doing that, but we have had to drop some investigators, because we just couldn't find them. But to start with the knocking doors, here's a pic of me knocking doors! I wonder why nobody answered... (Just kidding, it is an empty




lot with a door so I wanted to knock that door just in case someone was hiding behind the tree or something XD)
But the other pics are of my district and a visit to the temple! We went planning on doing baptisms (If there are any questions about temple for non-Mormons, go to lds.org or mormon.org and search for temples) But there is a rule for Elders that we can't do baptisms when there are women that will be there as well, who knows why but that is ok, we got to do other fun stuff instead! And actually the pics aren't loading and so I think I'll have to get rid of a couple maybe

But anyways, this week we haven't been feeling like we have been able to have the success we have wanted in our area.... So my comp and I had a companionship inventory and have identified three ways that we will be better to achieve the success that we want and to really magnify our callings as missionaries. But we talked about some goals in the ward council meeting and so I want to share something from that. We were setting goals for this year and we were going to put a goal, but then one of the members said that that goal had no faith. We weren't trusting in the Lord with that goal, just in our own strength. So after talking and praying we raised it. A lot actually, but I know that if we trust in the Lord we will make it. And, so the invitation I want to leave with y'all is that you can rethink all of your new year's goals, and then pray about them and ask if you are putting enough trust in the Lord. He will tell you if you need to change it. That is a promise, but you have to change it to match His will so that we can all be the best people we can be!

¡Hasta luego! (Talk to you later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment