Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 43: Changes...

Well there was a worldwide conference for all the missionaries last wednesday, well a transmission, and there have been some changes in the schedule, but even though a lot of people are saying it is a huge difference, I feel like it is almost the same. Just changed up when we do a few things. But, I think it is for the better. I think it will be able to help a lot of missionaries be a lot better!

But besides that there wasn't a lot that happened this week... So I don't have any pictures. But I do have a fun experience. This week we were trying really hard to help our investigators make it to church and so we were trying to help them commit and we had a lot that said they would go! But when Sunday came, we went to get them and one by one they all fell through. I felt really bad arriving at church without any investigators, but then after we got to church we saw that one of the members was able to bring a family and so we actually were able to have more investigators at church than we planned and hoped for! So I know if we are doing what God wants and keeping the commandments, He will always bless us and give us everything that we need.

I know that it is sometimes hard to get everything done that we need to do, but as we take things, one thing at a time, God will always help us and we can do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment