Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 42: Well, I'm a step-dad!

Lol, Step dad means that (in missionary language) I finished training someone that a different missionary started training! But in the 3 month training period, I only got to train for 3 days, because well, special changes and my companion got here early so well I was a step dad for 3 days, but it counts! I am still senior companion so that is different and fun, because well I get to help my comp become the missionary that he wants to be! But I don't have a lot of time so no pics, just a quick summary....
So we had an awesome program called if you listen with your heart and I got to sing a bunch and also do a super awesome sketch! But besides that Elder Lopez left the city for Salina Cruz and I got my new companion, Elder Solano. He is super cool, and we get along great! I'll explain more next week, I promise, it is just hard to have time when there are changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment