Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 45: Well, that was a short time in Yagul

So tomorrow I am heading out of Yagul to go to the offices... I will be the new secretary of the mission! I will be in training for 3 weeks and then secretary for 6 months so that will be fun!

And cool, because well even though it is heating up a lot I'll be inside air conditioning until it starts to cool down a bit at like 4.

So it will be very different. But I know that the Lord will help me a lot! And I know that even though I didn't have a lot of time here in Yagul, I am sure that I helped the people I needed to help and the missionaries who will follow me here will be able to see the fruits of the seeds that I have planted!

But with the pictures.... 1&2) VIUDA NEGRA!!! (Black widow!) We found it in the house of one of our members and so we killed it.
3) I had to pack and I was sad, but I didn't want to be sad, so I was batman instead. Lol. But packing I did put on this mask that we used in the mission program last month!

But I know that even though I would have loved more time in Yagul but  I know I am needed elsewhere! But my dad told me something very important today. He was reading a conference talk that is called "What Lack I Yet" And it is a very good talk about what we can do to keep bettering ourselves so that we can really reach our divine potential. I think we should all focus on what we need to do to become who we can be and to do that we need to implore our Heavenly Father in prayer. To finish this letter I want to share one scripture from Ether, 12:27
 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

Well, I hope that y'all can have a great week and for future reference my days that I will be emailing for the next 6 months will be on SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment