Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 92: Lots of divisions...

Well, no pictures this week... I did do 2 days straight of exchanges, which we call divisions, because well that is the word we use in Spanish. But it was a lot of traveling for my comp and I and it was a bit annoying. But it was really fun! I learned a lot, and I hope I was able to help as well the Elders that I was with.

Also, I have been able to do a lot of fun stuff as zone leader. It is a bit stressful at times. But we are having fun. We had a baptism planned but we had to push it back for 2 weeks but we have others as well for 2 weeks from now. We are trying to get 8 this month, and 25 as a zone. It is a large increase from last month, but definitely a possibility. But as a zone, we have been trying to increase our new investigators so that everything can keep going uphill.

But we didn't have a lot of time today, so I gtg.... Talk to you next week
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment