Monday, January 29, 2018

Week 95: I GOT SHOT! Well... Better put shots...

Well I got super sick last week. That was fun. NOT. I felt like I was just completely dying for a LONG time. Ok, not that long, and actually the week went by really quick... But, I only have 7 weeks before I go home... Wow... That is SUPER weird. I just won't think about that.

Anyways, because I was sick I really don't have any pictures, so that is sad... But we did do some divisions and even though I was sick I still worked in my area as much as I could!

Sadly though, President called on Wednesday and told us we had to find a house for some sister missionaries that are going to be taking over one of the two wards we are covering. I am kinda sad about that because they get the ward where more of our progressing investigators are.... But that is ok, I know that God has other people who are prepared to learn about the Gospel and who want to do the work of the Lord, they just don't know where to find it yet.

But this last week we have been working with the ward to find a house and while we still haven't gotten one for sure, miracles have helped us find some potential places!

Also, there is a new senior missionary couple here for welfare and they are super cool! I'll try and get a picture with them next week! They are in our ward that we get to keep and they are from California! But they are cool.

Anyways, I hope that all y'all have a great week and that we can all keep doing what God would have us do! :)
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment