Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 93: Well... Bye bye Verkler... :(

So on Saturday, we had special changes and Elder Verkler left to be the assistant! So now I am leading the area and TOTALLY getting lost. But it is fun. Now I am with Elder Olsen! Another American and we get along well so that is good. He brought a dart board so we are having fun with that.

Anyways, the pictures are of a water pong activity we did with the District leaders and some of our investigators. Roberto is in the picture with the both of us, and he is getting baptized soon. And Axle cut his hand open so we took a picture of him. He is just a kid, but his siblings will also get baptized soon! He is only 7 but in 3 months he turns 8 and he is also excited to be able to be baptized relatively soon!

Well, there really isn't much more to tell for now... I hope that y'all are all having a great time! And well this last week I got a taste of my own medicine... The mission secretary called me and asked what airport I want to g


o to. XP Well all good things come to an end, but the really great ones don't, so while I may not be here in Oaxaca too much longer, I do have a lot of work that is for me to do yet in the work of the Lord.

Till next week!
---------
Elder Loosle
MisiĆ³n Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment