Monday, January 1, 2018

Week 91: Well, I don't even know where to begin...

So, I'll start out with the pictures and then go from there... First off. Two missionaries left their mattresses and wooden bedframes on the roof of their house and well Mexican fireworks and wood don't mix together well.... That is the aftermath....

Then, WINDMILLS AND A BUNCH OF THEM!!! I did divisions with a trainer to help him learn a few things and where he is there is a huge wind farm! It is cool!

Also, we had a baptism! He is just a little 10-year-old kid, but he has a lot of faith and wants to stay strong in the church. His parents aren't members yet, but his aunt and uncle are and he has been living with them.

And look at that amazing hammock that an Elder bought. His name is Elder Soldani and his hammock is like the new thing here in Juchitán.

Anyways, this week has been good, but this coming week will be even better. We have lots of divisions planned and we will be out and about helping EVERYONE! We have gotten 7 news both weeks for the last 2 weeks but we think we can do better. We also have another baptism this next week and hopefully one more the week after that. We are trying, but we just need to show a bit more faith, and I am sure the Lord will provide.

But, this last week we found someone with 600+ notes on the first like 1000 pages of the bible. I learned a lot from him and my companion in that lesson, and I am determined to edify my studies, as well as my faith. So, those are part of my new year's resolutions, now I want to challenge




y'all to make your own! And just in general try to find something to better yourself in! Because that is really the goal of the gospel. So we should all do it!

Have a great week!
---------
Elder Loosle
Misión Mexico Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment