Monday, September 5, 2016

Well, that was quick....

One of the quickest weeks I have had all my mission! Idk why.... But way fast... Which I actually don't like that much because I am enjoying it a lot. But that is why is is going by so fast.

PHOTOS!
it was raining SUPER hard on Saturday night! So I took a picture with my companion being super wet with my umbrella that a member let me use and his garbage bag XD  There was a really strong tropical storm that came through so it was raining.






First! PUPPIES! Or PERRITOS! (In spanish) But these are the puppies from one of recent converts.... Sadly they all have homes that they will move into in a little while so I can't keep any. And also there are those rules that I have to follow that say I can't have a pet... But it's all good! My favorite is the black one because she started growing and walking first.

Also it was raining SUPER hard on Saturday night! So I took a picture with my companion being super wet with my umbrella that a member let me use and his garbage bag XD  There was a really strong tropical storm that came through so it was raining.

But this week was really good! We have been trying really hard to reactive less active come back to the truth, because well someone here told me that eventually they will return because there is always a bit of truth they remember and when that little spark relights the fire, then they are ready to come back. And we just hope that they stay on the right track once they return XD

Also we found some really cool investigators that I really think they can progress and be really strong members to help the other members out here. We found them thanks to a reference that the old branch President! But they were taught by missionaries 4 years ago but I can't find their records so I don't know why the missionaries stopped.... I just hope that whatever the reason was won't happen again. And this is why we always are really trying to keep our teaching records up to date.

Also, WE ARE MOVING! Well, I am staying in my area, just moving houses. And the new house is nice, not to big, not to small, but it has flooring and a working toilet so there is a lot of improvement from the old house! Well we haven't moved in yet but probably on Tuesday.

Also, Friday we worked really hard because we weren't seeing the success we wanted and had 10 lessons in one day! We are trying to keep having at least 4 or 5 but when we have Pday, Zone conference, and District Conference this coming week, for half of the week we won't be in our area! XD  It will be fun.

So I hope you are all doing good, everyone reading this! Also email me if you haven't been, and yeah that is about it. Oh also, Idk why but chapter 5 in almost every book in the Book of Mormon is super awesome. Like, Jacob 5, Alma 5, and this week I read Helaman 5 and that is an amazing chapter. Helaman might be my favorite book in the Book of Mormon right now, just cuz Lehi and Nephi in Helaman are definitely how I want my brothers and I to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment