Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 70: Well I've heard of trios...

Well, special changes happened on Monday, and on Tuesday Elder Vasquez, the assistant to President, got moved to the zone leader in the coast, so the other AP is in a quartet with me, my comp Elder Mares, my comp and replacement Elder Hernandez. So it is very fun. I don't know of other missionaries who have a companionship of 4, and we'll be like this for 3 weeks with one assistant. It'll be interesting. BUT SUPER FUN!!!!

Also, I'd like to thank my family for the package and the stuff they sent me! I didn't attach a picture of the package but I did attach a lot of pictures this week! So, to describe them I'll put the number that is the last 2 digits of the attachment.

29 & 32 - My 3 comps and I eating lunch on the roof of a members house. It was like a tuna salad thing but I don't have a picture of that...

33 - Just a random cool church we found in Etla searching for the Nacho Libre church.

64 & 65 - WE FOUND THE CHURCH FROM NACHO LIBRE!!! And there were a few random toilets outside so we had to take pictures! But that is a trail that lead to the church. I'm pretty sure it was used in a running scene but I haven't seen the movie in a while....










71 & 73 - We went to a place called "pasillo de carne asada" for Elder Knapp's birthday! They sang to him to, a very Mexican birthday song! It was fun!

Then we went shopping and stuff and it was and it was a good pday.

Anyways, this week has been really interesting and hard but my time in the offices is coming to an end and I'm gonna end it with a good finish. I'll finish strong and I'll make sure my replacement feels better then I did when I came in, as well as has a better ward than when I got here. I hope that he can have a lot of success in this area, because really I have come to love these people over the last 6 months. And so I want them all to have all the blessings that God has prepared for them!

So, with that, remember that God loves y'all, and that Jesus Christ is going to always help us reach our divine potential. Doesn't matter if we mess up, He will love us and want us to come back. So with that, until next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment