Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 73: First week in Huajuapan...

Well, this has been a fun week!! First pictures. One is a cool pic that we took as the office staff in our house that I think looks cool. Then Elder Johnson, my new comp and I traveling to Huajuapan.

The view from the road.

MY LANDLORD GRADUATED FROM UT!!!!!

So this week we have had a bunch of work, because this city is huge and we are the only missionaries. Ok, well it is about the size of St. George, but for 2 missionaries that is a LOT. So President calls me on Friday and is like, well I saw the city and realized we need more missionaries so find an apartment in the next few days so I can send you some other missionaries. And so I was happy because it means that we will be able to help the branch out here even more!!! And the missionaries that are coming is a newbie! And Elder Castro! He is one of my great friends, and he goes home with me so it will be a very awesome next few changes. I don't know how long I'll be here for, but for the time that God leaves me here, I will do everything I can to change this branch into a very strong part of a stake!!! WOOHHOO!!! ANIMO!!!





Just to inform y'all, we have a baptism in three weeks! We set the date two days ago and he is super exited! He has a lot to learn but is exited!

1 comment: