Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 69: Well, the office life is coming to a close...

So this week president did special changes, because my replacement is going to be coming up on Tuesday! Fun stuff! Also I had my first interviews with President Conde, and he is a really good president. He didn't tell me where I am going, but he did let me know that he has lots of plans for the mission and has high hopes for me to help him reach those plans.

Anyways, the picture I sent is the back of a shirt that I put an Elder Loosle logo thingy on! But yeah, we have a member that is a graphic designer in our ward and so he made us some prints to put on shirts and stuff!

But that was basically the only stuff that was interesting that happened this week..... I have to end my pday early because we are doing visits with the young men so I'll talk to y'all next week! Sorry it is short... Not much to say this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment