Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 71: More questions!

Well the Bacon's emailed me some questions so I'll share them with y'all cuz they are fun questions! And if anyone else has questions, feel free to ask them and I can put them in next weeks email.


  • How are you and why? Well, I was super sick last Wednesday but now I feel AWESOME!! Just because I am back to normal basically, so I am not sure if that answered the question...
  • How do you stay motivated when times are tough?  It is something very hard. Especially when you can't control the situation that you are in, because other people are the reason for he tough times. But what I always fall back on is that I know that I have a God that loves me, and a Savior that gave His life for me. If I can be confident that I am trying my best to please them, then I can be happy while I do it too. 
  • How do you stay motivated knowing you're coming home soon? WELL, seeing how I still have a long time left in the mission, we will ignore that question, (Yes, that is how I deal with it, ignoring the fact.) (I'll worry about stuff at home when I get home.)
  • What's the weirdest food you've had? Have you ever turned down any food? Well, that is a hard question... Because it could be a lot, from insects called chicatanas and chapolines, to many different types of mole, to some stuff that I honestly don't even know what it was... So they were each weird in their own way. But if we like just finished eating and someone else offers us food, a lot of times we turn it down just because we are already stuffed. But because something was disgusting, no  I have not said no. I have always at least tried all the food that I've been given, and if I don't like it, I finish it and don't ask for more, and then avoid as much as I possibly can to eat it again, but there haven't been a lot of things that I have not like here so that is good!


Anyways, continuing with the pictures... One is of a cool hill. But if you look closely it looks like Groot is there! The other is of the Secretary who trained me, and then me with the new secretary I am training! Woohoo!

So, this week has been a bit hard with working 3 areas, but we are getting the hang of it and it is actually kind of fun! But, we will be only working one in just over a week so it'll be good. And by we I mean the secretaries, because I'll be going too....!!! *cue drum rool...* *dramatic pause* Who knows where. I figure out Monday, because President couldn't finish the changes with Elder Knapp on Thursday so on Monday they will finish, because then President goes out of town for a week until changes so he won't have another time to do them. BUT! It will be fun wherever I go.

Anyways, even though I will be leaving my area, I know it is the best, and I will be going to where God needs me. Once we can really trust God, He will  show us what we need to do and show us that He can trust us with many things! Remember, with small things, great things shall come to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment